Offering re-plaster and start up services to home owners for their backyard pool as well as to home or pool builders who need a "National Plasterers Council" trained start-up tech for new pool construction.
Start-up service includes but is not limited to:
- Charge filters, prime pumps, and set run times
- Complete water chemical panel
- Chemicals for proper plaster curing
- Brush vacuum pool to remove plaster dust and continued brushing throughout start-up
- System setup and programing pool controls
- Balance pool water in preparation for turn over to HOA or home owner
- Label all pool equipment and plumbing and paint all plumbing in outdoor locations
- Install safety signage and equipment (materials supplied by others)
- Develop punch list of items to be completed for final inspection and pool turnover
Please contact us for pricing.